Dear Members of Puglia Posse,

Welcome to the new forum design and upgrade. Please make yourselves familiar with the Puglia Posse Site Guidelines which can be viewed on the Welcome to Puglia Posse Forum under the pinned topic 'Site Guidelines'. After which you may continue to use the site forum.

Please take time to get to know how the new board works and please update your profiles.

Equally report any bugs or problems you have as soon as possible by using the contact us link at the bottom of the Forum Homepage.

Admin assumes that once you are using the forum, you have accepted the guidelines and respect them.

Many thanks.

Colleen

Sign in to follow this  
truffles

Iuc

I'm going to ask a really stupid question ( potentially!) - how do you calculate THE IUC yourself - I've looked at the on line guidance and it appears to be the sum of IMU.TARI and TASI but is the rendita catastale the value that appears in the deeds - i.e. does it remain the same as when you bought the property - if it alters how do you know? Secondly do you add up all the land values separately too and add it to the total of the property - or shall I do what I usually do and join the queue in the Ostuni town hall!

They usually prefer you to go into your local comune office to confirm the detail but as a guide the land should be totalled, the property category would only change from the original registered if you have had improvements or pool added through their tech office. (this can affect the value)

Yes in most cases that should work, except on our December trip to the comune they said it is best to come in with your F24 just to check that they have not made any local amendments and agree the sum. This has usually worked in our favour as sometimes they have a local agreement over land, are up to speed on any % discounts on rubbish and prefer not to have to go through refund documentation against following year if you have overpaid...even just over a few euros.

Usually only takes a few minutes of pleasant exchange, paper shuffling, keyboard clicking, quick print, smiles and vabe!

Parking the car can take longer...a point of note that the documentation for PAC olive subsidy for cities in Brindisi province is a touch late, so perhaps next week it will be ready to sign. Saves anyone having wasted journeys but needs to be submitted by mid June latest.