Dear Members of Puglia Posse,

Welcome to the new forum design and upgrade. Please make yourselves familiar with the Puglia Posse Site Guidelines which can be viewed on the Welcome to Puglia Posse Forum under the pinned topic 'Site Guidelines'. After which you may continue to use the site forum.

Please take time to get to know how the new board works and please update your profiles.

Equally report any bugs or problems you have as soon as possible by using the contact us link at the bottom of the Forum Homepage.

Admin assumes that once you are using the forum, you have accepted the guidelines and respect them.

Many thanks.

Colleen

Sign in to follow this  
SanNico

Car Insurance

It's that time of year again.  Does anyone have recommendations for Fully Comprehensive?  Currently with Italsure, happy with them but want some comparisons.

I was with Italsure but a while ago they stopped dealing with Italian car insurance so I had to look elsewhere.

Allianz proved to be cheaper by far from the half dozen local companies I got quotes from but this was only for 3rd party cover.

So it seems Italsure are up and running again then - possibly with different underwriters now?

They started doing car insurance in Italy again a couple of years ago we got a quote but was more expensive than a local one with Unipol

21 hours ago, SanNico said:

It's that time of year again.  Does anyone have recommendations for Fully Comprehensive?  Currently with Italsure, happy with them but want some comparisons.

have you tried segugio.it or facile.it? get quotes from several insurance companies 

We searched websites - lowest price 1400. Then a friend recommended Reale Mutua - 950 with 0 no claims, included the little tracking box.

2 hours ago, g126 said:

We searched websites - lowest price 1400. Then a friend recommended Reale Mutua - 950 with 0 no claims, included the little tracking box.

I couldn't find the casko option but they look good for 3rd party.  Do they have a diferrent name for it?

No idea. i just went into the Francavilla Fontana office and the assistant there sorted it all out. (Corso Umberto 1, 40; tel 0831811061)