Dear Members of Puglia Posse,

Welcome to the new forum design and upgrade. Please make yourselves familiar with the Puglia Posse Site Guidelines which can be viewed on the Welcome to Puglia Posse Forum under the pinned topic 'Site Guidelines'. After which you may continue to use the site forum.

Please take time to get to know how the new board works and please update your profiles.

Equally report any bugs or problems you have as soon as possible by using the contact us link at the bottom of the Forum Homepage.

Admin assumes that once you are using the forum, you have accepted the guidelines and respect them.

Many thanks.

Colleen

AmandaScott

Little cat needs a home

We have a menagerie of 6 cats and a dog, some adopted in Tanzania and some here. We're moving back to the UK and are of course taking them all with us. However, one of our sweet girls is very shy and nervous and the others bully her. She hangs out outdoors most of the time, avoiding them, and we are thinking that it might be better to find her a calmer family here rather than take her with us. It'll break our hearts but we have to think about what's best for her. If you are able to give her a home, or know someone who could,  please let me know. Her name is Baby Girl and she's sterilised and about 18 months old. She's never lived indoors, mostly due to the Tanzanian Posse of three cats who are very territorial, but eats inside and with the right people would transition to indoors easily I think, although she is very wary of people even now, so she may remain an outdoor cat. She is close to the dog and our other Italian cat. Thanks for any advice or offers of help with her. Ps, of course if we can't find her a home here she will come with us :) Amanda

IMG-20190127-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20190127-WA0001.jpg

Thank you Clint. It's a horrible situation, I wish we could get her integrated into the family, but the Tanzanian cats are disgraceful towards her. We call them the Peaky Blinders. For obvious reasons

14 hours ago, AmandaScott said:

Thank you Clint. It's a horrible situation, I wish we could get her integrated into the family, but the Tanzanian cats are disgraceful towards her. We call them the Peaky Blinders. For obvious reasons

we had a kitten dumped in our garden in June the other 4 cats are really not that keen on him, very unusual for our oldest cat who always takes the new kittens under his wings. although they don't want anything to do with him and the occasional confrontation they sort get along.

I know what  for 4 years we had to keep 2 dogs separated not an easy life