Dear Members of Puglia Posse,

Welcome to the new forum design and upgrade. Please make yourselves familiar with the Puglia Posse Site Guidelines which can be viewed on the Welcome to Puglia Posse Forum under the pinned topic 'Site Guidelines'. After which you may continue to use the site forum.

Please take time to get to know how the new board works and please update your profiles.

Equally report any bugs or problems you have as soon as possible by using the contact us link at the bottom of the Forum Homepage.

Admin assumes that once you are using the forum, you have accepted the guidelines and respect them.

Many thanks.

Colleen

Sign in to follow this  

I noticed a boy who lives around the corner kicking a football around, then big group of kids in the street, must be a holiday , talking to a friend on the phone and said is it a holiday today? today is saint martino day she said, ah so no school I replied , no not holiday from school, this is whats going on

***ATTENTION ***!! HYDROGEOLOGICAL ORANGE ALERT, for TEMPORALS and WIND
Validity:
from 8.00 pm on 11 November 2019 and for the following 24 hours Expected Event:
widespread and persistent precipitations, with a predominant reverse or temporal character, with cumulative quantities from moderate to high .
The phenomena will be accompanied by frequent electrical activity. South-eastern gale winds, with strong storm-like gale reinforcements. Strong sea storms along the coasts exposed.

TA WEATHER ALERT INFO : Following the orange hydrogeological alert for thunderstorms and strong winds, tomorrow Tuesday 12th November, the Mayor ordered, as a precautionary measure, the CLOSING of schools of all levels and public parks in the municipal area.

hold on to your hat

In my house first a fuse pops out ,I push it back then all the electricity goes, same every time, I wonder if Italy will ever sort out power, this is no good for appliances, we all got new smart meters this summer and I was telling the electrician how sometimes too much down the wires , why cant they sort that out, I decided to do away with bombola this summer and bought an inversion hob, but I think will get a gas bottle as a back up, my first year the electricity was down for a few days imagine if that  happened in winter , I have bought a few of the bulbs on a cord for emergency, its dark cold and windy here in the land that time forgot, I have bought three padded shirts from ebay they are fur lined very warm