Dear Members of Puglia Posse,

Welcome to the new forum design and upgrade. Please make yourselves familiar with the Puglia Posse Site Guidelines which can be viewed on the Welcome to Puglia Posse Forum under the pinned topic 'Site Guidelines'. After which you may continue to use the site forum.

Please take time to get to know how the new board works and please update your profiles.

Equally report any bugs or problems you have as soon as possible by using the contact us link at the bottom of the Forum Homepage.

Admin assumes that once you are using the forum, you have accepted the guidelines and respect them.

Many thanks.

Colleen

Sign in to follow this  
Zappa

Notary act to get building permit?

Anyone had to make a notary act to link volumetria of the future house and parking to the land? Never heard before but commune insists it is compulsory to issue the building permit.

any ideas on the cost?

thank you

We had to do something like that over 10 years ago. I believe it prevents someone selling part of the land after the build and the buyer then applying to build on that land.

Couldn't tell you what it would cost but in the grand scheme of the total costs for permissions etc it was not a lot (the total usually is compared to the UK equivalents)

On 1/15/2020 at 3:40 PM, Zappa said:

Anyone had to make a notary act to link volumetria of the future house and parking to the land? Never heard before but commune insists it is compulsory to issue the building permit.

any ideas on the cost?

thank you

never heard of that before so I did a search I think they are referring to trasferimento di cubatura, this applies when one builds less than the maximum amount allowed and give the owner of another plot of land (usually next to his/hers) the amount of cubatura not used to either build more than allowed or to make it up to the minimum required to build.

Someone I knew bought a plot of land next to her property to then find after purchase that she couldn't build on it or use that land volumetria to extend her property because the right to build on that land had been "given" to someone else 

Thanks a lot. In my case I do not transfer cubatura to anyone else but still have to do it. Found out that this law was removed in all Italy but Puglia and Calabria....

42 minutes ago, Zappa said:

Thanks a lot. In my case I do not transfer cubatura to anyone else but still have to do it. Found out that this law was removed in all Italy but Puglia and Calabria....

if the law was "removed" then it does so nationally can you please find out exactly what law they are referring to I am really now very puzzled