Dear Members of Puglia Posse,

Welcome to the new forum design and upgrade. Please make yourselves familiar with the Puglia Posse Site Guidelines which can be viewed on the Welcome to Puglia Posse Forum under the pinned topic 'Site Guidelines'. After which you may continue to use the site forum.

Please take time to get to know how the new board works and please update your profiles.

Equally report any bugs or problems you have as soon as possible by using the contact us link at the bottom of the Forum Homepage.

Admin assumes that once you are using the forum, you have accepted the guidelines and respect them.

Many thanks.

Colleen

Sign in to follow this  
Zappa

Iva question?

I am restoring an old lamia and adding a bathroom to it, but cannot get a confirmation how to decide what Iva should apply and who decides/what is the process? Is it self certification? If yes, to whom? Or do I need to apply for lower (restoration) Iva? Any experience on how to go about it in practice?

1 hour ago, Zappa said:

I am restoring an old lamia and adding a bathroom to it, but cannot get a confirmation how to decide what Iva should apply and who decides/what is the process? Is it self certification? If yes, to whom? Or do I need to apply for lower (restoration) Iva? Any experience on how to go about it in practice?

do you have a geometra dealing with the required planning permission? if yes he/she should be able to help you.  IVA should be 10% we had to sign a self declaration stating ownership of the property, planning permission no etc (there is a certain format to use) for each company that carried out work. Here is a link to the agezia delle entrate https://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/portale/documents/20143/233439/Ristrutturazioni+edilizie+it_Guida_Ristrutturazioni_edilizie_Maggio2019.pdf/ed587c35-c2d6-7346-b79f-e2409b6a8c92 go to page 12. The 10% is applicable on labour and material if supplied by the builder, if a 3rd party supplies the materials then on those materials iva is 22%. Also for certain type of work in the link they take bathroom as an example not all of the cost is at 10% iva, they explain as follow total cost of bathroom refurbishment 10,000 cost of materials (taps bath/shower etc) 6000 IVA at 10%% on 4000 (10000-6000) IVA at 22% on 2000 (6000-4000)

I hope it helps